From where I'm standing I see...
- my first baby
- a young lady in bloom
- a little brother with cold ears
- footprints from the other kiddos
- a girl about to get tackled with a snowball (by me!)
- a picture daddy loves... and I remind myself to tell him to tell her that, because she is getting to that age when it is so good for a little girl to be told by her daddy that she is lovely.
- birthday snow on my cheeks
- cold feet from soggy boots
- joy in the first snow of the year
- delight in watching all six of my little snow playmates
- happy that I snapped this moment
- ready to put the camera down and frolic with them!